El Cruce, (“The Crossing”) will again host the GSS – Global Championships in Cancun!
El Cruce has been chosen as the pinnacle race of the Global Swim Series because it is truly one of the greatest races and venues in the world!
- beautiful, warm, crystal clear Caribbean water and beautiful tropical beaches in a vacation paradise (that alone should be enough to get you there!)
- El Cruce is the only race in the world that you get to swim over an underwater museum! Truly incredible.
- largest 10k race in the world!
- some of the fastest swimmers in the world! 2008 Olympian, Luis Escobar, is the defending champion!
- a chance to compete in a true global competition… GSS – Global Championships!
- an amazing swim-vacation for you, your family and friends!
- Cancun Mile (1.6k) – Saturday, May 26, 2018
- Cancun Iron Swim (3.8k) – Saturday, May 26, 2018
- El Cruce (10k) – Sunday, May 27, 2018
- Cancun Mile – capped at 450 swimmers
- Cancun Iron Swim – capped at 450 swimmers
- El Cruce – capped at 1,000 swimmers (largest 10k race in the world!)
- a “combo” option available too
See you in Cancun!